free data +action lesson plans
for grades 3 - 12
Climate Education with data collection,
problem solving, and action!
**Complete this short form
to get immediate access to our free toolkit
- Lessons and activities as seen in our movie.
- Students take real-world meaningful climate action right in school!
- Help reduce plastic from school lunches!
- Connect Math, Science, ELA, Social Studies, and Art to climate education with standards-rich, project-based learning.
- Put students in the lead of tackling the plastic pollution crisis!
- Teach 21st Century Learning Skills.
Sign up here->
More units are coming soon!
Scroll down for additional information.
We suggest starting by hosting a screening of our award winning documentary, MICROPLASTIC MADNESS.
(for grades 3-12),
There are complete units and stand-alone lessons, all with quality presentations that make teaching climate education during the pandemic era just a bit more fun.
**Many of the lessons/activities are no-prep or low-prep, and many can be used as stand-alone lessons or as part of the whole unit..
⬇︎ Watch the MICROPLASTIC MADNESS trailer⬇︎
MICROPLASTIC MADNESS will be streaming for free for the holidays!
** December 26 - January 1, on our YouTube Channel, CafCu Media.
🚸Street Litter Survey
- Make lasting change by collecting litter and litter data while beautifying your school neighborhood. Students learn about the root causes of the #plasticpollution problem and TAKE ACTION to make a difference in their community and the world!
🍕🌮🍔Desktop Lunch Survey grades 3-7 and 8-12
- Students collect real-world data from their own school lunches then use that hyper local data to advocate for reducing single-use plastic from school cafeteria; bridge the connection between plastic in school and the #climateemergency and take #climateaction right in the cafeteria!
See the Desktop Lunch Survey in action! ->
Teachers: use the Desktop Lunch Survey lessons to prepare your students for the New York City-wide Plastic Free Lunch Day (PFLD) and to collect data to accelerate policy change!
The preliminary PLASTIC date is May 2022.
We hope that teachers, students, schools and school districts everywhere will join us for PLASTIC FREE LUNCH DAY!
Sign up for our newsletter for updates.
☔️ NO PREP - LOW PREP LESSONS
- perfect for last minute change of plans, substitute teacher days,
and when you just need a break!
More Toolkit Units coming in early 2022!
For updates, please follow us on social media.
Sign up for our newsletter.