Get started with these 8 steps!
Make your school's zero waste intiative fun - in 8 steps!
The SORT2SAVE KIT includes "edu-taing" videos (on YouTube, on Vimeo, or on our S2s video page here->), kid friendly signs, Ranger badges, introduction letter/email templates for teachers and parents, and so much more!
- A significant reduction of your school's cafeteria garbage due to improved sorting
- Increased awareness of the benefits of recycling, composting, and reduction
- Provides new leadership pportunities for students during school meal time
- Saves custodian and school food staff labor time by reducing the overall number of bags being pulled from garbage and recycling bins
- Fewer plastic bags are used, whih means saving money and resources, as well as reducing the amount of plastic that is going to landfills and incinerators
- A cleaner cafeteria floor, which saves custodians and school food staff time
- Improvement of the overall quality of the cafeteria experience
- An excellent starting point that leads to infusing a zero waste culture school wide!
Get started at SORT2save.org!